We are approximately 450 yards from the city centre and York Minster, by walking through the beautiful Museum Gardens where you can simply relax and absorb the beauty of York’s historical past or stroll to any of York’s famous tourist attractions. Alternatively the Yorkshire Dales and Coast line are but a short car or train journey away.
BY CAR FROM THE A1
- Take the A64 towards York.
- Take the A1237 (Outer Ring Road) around the North side of the city.
- At the A1237 and A19 roundabout, turn right onto the A19, towards the City Centre.
- After 1.6 miles, at some traffic lights, go straight on.
- After a further 0.3 miles you will see St Peter’s School on the right. Also on your right you will see Queen Anne’s Road , then Bootham Terrace. St Mary’s is the next on the right. Crook Lodge is the last house on the right hand side.
- There is a short-cut to Crook Lodge by turning left out of the station, proceeding to the traffic lights.
- Turn left around the corner until you face the Royal Mail sorting office.
- Down the left-hand-side of this building take the alleyway that leads you to the river where you will see a foot bridge to take you across the river.
- If you look directly in front you will see the Marygate car park.
- Walk down the side of the car park and you will see Crook Lodge directly in front of you.
Welcome to the Crook Lodge of York. Please check our current tariff below.
Today’s Date: 26/04/2006